MYOS RENS is an emerging BioTherapeutics and BioNutrition company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of products that improve muscle health and function essential to the management of sarcopenia, cachexia and chronic and acute muscle diseases.
MYOS RENS is the owner of Fortetropin®, the first clinically demonstrated natural myostatin reducing agent. Myostatin is a natural regulatory protein, which inhibits muscle growth and recovery. Fortetropin® is manufactured to optimize biological activity, which MYOS RENS believes has the potential to redefine existing standards for muscle health.
We will seek to gain market share for our proprietary formula Fortetropin®, in the marketplace by:
- Establishing the safety and clinical benefit of our products through basic and clinical research
- Expanding distribution of our products by expanding market penetration supported by compelling scientific evidence
- Expanding distribution globally
- Formulating and developing new and complementary product lines to capitalize on new treatment opportunities
- Making strategic product acquisitions and partnerships to promote broader use of our processes and Bionutritional product line.